Tan M. Lam
Seattle Mini Medical School
116 SW 152nd St Box 974
Seahurst, WA 98062
1994 Master's Degree in Biochemistry, Dartmouth Medical School (Dartmouth College), Hanover, NH.
Thesis: “Characterization of Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Responses to the Endogenous Ecotropic Murine Leukemia Viruses."
2008 Post-Baccalaureate Degree in Science Education, Western Governors University, 4001 S 700 E #300, Salt Lake City, UT 84107.
1989 Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Chemistry, Oral Roberts University, 7777 S. Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74171.
Senior Thesis "The Chemistry of Cancer"
August 2017-Present, Math and Science Teacher, Eastside Academy, 1800 100th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Conducted classroom activities with differentiated and individual learning
- Participated on weekly staff meeting and training sessions and parent conferences
- Assigned lessons, corrected homework and assessment, provided feedbacks
- Employed common assessment and data analysis to improve teaching
- Used positive reinforcement method to redirect poor behavior
- After school and lunch tutoring and evening availability
- Encouraged group working and use process oriented guided inquiry learning
August 2013-2014, Senior Science Teacher, YES Prep Public School, 6565 De Moss Dr, Houston, TX 77074.
January 2008-2017, Math and Science Substitute Teacher and Evening Instructor, Seattle Public Schools, 2445 3rd Ave S., Seattle, WA 98134